Chapter (1) – One World
- Countries and nationalities from around the world.
- Basic self-introduction and communication skills.
- Personal possessions.
- Numbers from 0 to 1000.
- Using different countries and nationalities in a context.
- Introducing oneself in a simple and professional manner.
- Describing and asking questions about facts in the simple present form; using verb to be.
- Discussing possessions through using possessive adjectives.
- Verb to be in the simple present form.
- Possessive adjectives.