Chapter (11) – It’s a Small World
- The advantages and disadvantages of social networking.
- Personal preferences and choices related to the internet.
- Making clear statements about the positive and negative effects of social networking websites.
- Using various idioms and expressions while discussing the pros and cons of social networking.
- Understanding the uses of in case – although – unless.
- The uses of in case, although and unless with possibilities, facts and conditions.
Password to run the below video: icareer61