Chapter (4) – A Life of Significance
- Friendship and the importance of having friends.
- Human interaction in the context of friendship.
- The differences between people and how they affect their social life.
- Past life experiences and how they affect the present.
- Discussing the value of friendship in life.
- Using different adjectives in describing different characters.
- Using various idioms and expressions in the context of friendship.
- Understanding the contrast between the simple past tense and the present perfect tense when it comes to past life experiences.
- The contrast between adjectives of character like introverted and extroverted.
- The different uses of the present perfect.
Password to run the below video: icareer61