Chapter (5) – Live Ecstatically
- Stress and how to deal with it in life.
- Personal preferences in making life choices.
- Using various vocabulary items related to stress in life.
- Expressing personal preferences accurately and effectively.
- Using different idioms and expressions to talk about the pressures we deal with in different aspects of life.
- Expressing opinions while using so – too – neither – either.
- The uses of actions like cause, avoid, increase and reduce.
- The uses of so – too – neither – either.
Password to run the below video: icareer61