Chapter (12) – Utopia
- Planet earth and the negative effects mankind has on nature.
- The future of life on earth and the solutions to issues like pollution.
- Understanding various vocabulary items regarding life on earth in the present and in the future.
- Using different idioms and expressions in the context of the environment.
- Using the passive form in the present progressive and past progressive tenses.
- The contrast between active and passive forms in the present progressive and past progressive tenses.