Chapter (2) – Have Less, Do More, Be More
- Traveling the world for materialistic and spiritual needs.
- Describing sceneries and locations around the planet.
- Discussing the topic of traveling the world and understanding the various objectives behind it.
- Using the proper idioms or expressions while tackling the personal preferences behind travel experiences.
- Understanding the use of expressive descriptions used when we discuss the value of traveling.
- The use of words like absolutely, utterly, totally, extremely and more.
- Adjectives used while describing sceneries and locations around the globe.