Chapter (4) – The Driving Force
- Negotiating a job offer.
- Money, job conditions and benefits in a contract.
- Grasping the vocabulary items under the categories of money, job conditions and benefits when it comes to negotiating an offer.
- Properly using the idioms and expressions related to interviews and business life.
- Using the descriptions of ratio while discussing the terms of a contract or one’s work conditions.
- The descriptions of ratio.
- The uses of the prefixes under – well – over.