Chapter (5) – The Impeccable Balance
- The differences between men and women which may lead to harmony or conflict.
- The elements which can make a person a comforting or a difficult partner in a relationship.
- Understanding the psychological patterns behind the behaviors of men and women all over the world.
- Using the appropriate idioms and expressions when it comes to discussing relationships with members of the opposite sex in one’s life.
- Making comparisons between two different people, or two aspects within the same person.
- The use of words like exactly and precisely.
- Making comparisons using more of – less of – more like – less like.