Chapter (6) – The Cycle of Life
- The various stages of a human being’s life from the point of birth to the end of life.
- Ideas and thoughts about interacting with family members, or with people outside the family.
- Understanding all vocabulary items related to each stage in a person’s life.
- Using the right idioms or expressions when talking about the stages of growing up, and the impact of each stage on a human being.
- Giving and asking for advice with should, along with expressing blame with should have.
- Should and should have.